Saturday 18 February 2012

Blake Lively Inspired Look

Hello beauties, so in my last post I set myself a challenge of recreating a hair and makeup look that Blake Lively sported for the red carpet event of the 100th episode of Gossip Girl. As you must of guessed by now I am a huge fan on Blake Lively and every time I see a picture of her I always think that she looks effortlessly beautiful. Her hair is always messy yet perfect and her makeup is natural looking. The picture show below has inspired me to re-create this hair and makeup look. I hope you enjoy!

The Picture

My Inspired Look




Products Used 

Face

Foundation: Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions in 05 Fresh Sand
Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 03 Golden Beige 
Concealer: 17 Hide Away (colour has rubbed off)
Blush: No7 Blossoming Lip and Cheek Duo by Poppy King
Highlighter: Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle

Eyes 

 Base Colour: Front Cover Shadow Stick
Lid Colour: Barbra Daily for Tesco in 08 Mushroom
Crease Colour: Toupe Colour in Ruby & Millie Palette
Highlight and Inner corner: Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle
Eyeliner: Mayblline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Intense Black
Lash Primer: L'Oreal Stidio Secrets Professional Lash Primer
Mascara: Maybelline, The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Cat Eyes

Lips

Natural Collection in Coral Shimmer 

Hair Picture

For this hairstyle I had second day hair, making it easier to style and I find that there is a lot more texture there when it's not been washed and dry shampoo has been added. I used a lot of kirby grips to keep everything in place and Aussie's Dual Personality Hi-Hold and Hi-Shine Hairspray to secure it.

I hope you enjoyed this inspired look beauties and if you would like any tutorials on how I created this look please let me know in the comments below. 




Share:

19 comments

  1. You got the hair spot on, I love it! Your make-up looks gorgeous too :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo good!
    http://georgialouisen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous look hun! Wish i could pull this off as well as you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you could sweetie you are gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, I kind of just pinned it up and hoped for the best lol x

      Delete
  5. You are SO pretty! The hair is like an identical twin to Blake's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my lovely, I tried a few different times but I think it will come out differently each time, if you would like a tutorial just let me know x

      Delete
  6. Hello, new follower here, seen your blog on suggarpuffish. Just to say I really like what you have done with your hair! I'd love to be able to do something like that but fear it wouldn't stay up long enough lol!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow I'm so pleased and thanks for the lovely comment. The Aussie hairspray I used is brilliant and im sure it would keep your hair up also xx

      Delete
  7. gorgeous hair! you're so pretty, and you have a lovely blog. had fun looking at your posts. you have a new follower. :) hoping to stay connected!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ***Newest follower*** I ♥♥♥ your hair! So pretty. P.S. love your blog xo-Chelise

    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi danielle i think your nose is fab hun dont change it, keep up the hard work loving the blog! your a star chickpea! much love

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig