Sunday 29 April 2012

Please Let Me Grow My Wings #AussieAngel





Me with my favourite Aussie product, the Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner. 


Hello beauties. For those of you who follow Aussie on Twitter will know that they are recruiting ten lucky people to become a part of the fabulous Aussie Angel Team. I can't tell you how excited I was when Aussie Tweeted explaining all the details about the recruitment. For me becoming an Aussie Angel would be a bit of a dream come true! When I first started my blog I always told myself that if any opportunity could be available to me though doing a blog, becoming an undercover angel was going to be the most amazing and something I would love to be a part of.

I've been a fan of Aussie products for a long time and I promise you when I say that having an obsession with hair care and just hair in general that I've pretty much tried all the products Aussie have to offer and they are by far some of the best hair care products you could ever get your hands on. I remember when I was around fourteen and my mum had bought me home a sachet of Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle and from the moment that I used it on my hair I was in love. The delicious smell and the adorable kangaroos that will we always recognise to be Aussie got me hooked and I've been using Aussie ever since.

We all strive for those fantastic hair days which we all know can be few and far in-between, but Aussie really help with making a fabulous hair day very achievable everyday and they certainly are spot on with their motto:

'There’s more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start'

I couldn’t agree with Aussie more! If your hair is doing everything you want it to do, and its swishing in all the right places then it can defiantly give you that much needed confidence or make your day a million times better.

Aussie have a product for every hair type and as a consumer we are really spoilt for choice! So to help you hair lovers make the right Aussie hair choice and as part of my competition entry I’ve reached out to my nearest and dearest to find out their hair dramas. Hopefully some of my answers will help you choose the right Aussie product for you! Enjoy beauties and please let me know which Aussie product you will be trying next.


Q. I can’t live without my hair straighteners, but it keeps damaging my hair…HELP!

A. It's difficult for the modern woman to live a life without heat, unless were going for the eighties look. However Aussie's Take The Heat Range are a lifesaver for singed locks. Give your hair the TLC it deserves with Aussie's Take The Heat Shampoo & Conditioner which will prime your hair ready for heat and give it all the protection it needs. To show your hair just how much you love it be sure to add in some of Aussie's Take The Heat Leave In Spay which will guarantee to be your hairs best friend and take the heat off those scorching straighteners. 


Q. Every time that my hair has been coloured, it seams to fade too quickly, what can I do to stop this?

A.  Your coloured hair will most defiantly thank you by treating it to Aussie's Colour Mate Shampoo. Not only will it make your hair colour pop by making it vibrant, it will also help to maintain your colour for much longer. Its gorgeous peach smelling formula will transfer onto your locks so much that everyone else will want to smell your hair. Follow with Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle for Coloured hair, which will help to reconstruct any damaged hair though colouring. Do this and I can assure you that people will want to know your secret


Q. My hair has always been a dry and frizzy mess! What can I use that will help tame it?

A. With Aussie's Frizz Miracle Shampoo & Conditioner frizzy hair can really be a thing of the past. No longer will your pesky flyaway’s get the better of you, as you will be able to keep well in control of your hair. The scented Australian Blue Gum shampoo and conditioner will leave your hair feeling super soft and make you and your hair feel good. For an extra treat give your hair a dose of Aussie's Anti Frizz Conditioning Milkwhich will make your hair flyaway free for the whole day!


Q. I would love to have my hair full of volume just like Cheryl Cole and Kim. K, but my hair always falls flat. How can I get this look?

A. Give your locks that volume boost it needs by adding Aussie's Aussome Volume & Conditioning Mousse to towel dried hair and style as normal. This mousse can add as much or as little volume as you need and is certian to create loads of bounce and movement in your hair, so much so that you certainly wont need any wind machine. Once your hair style is Kim. K ready be sure to add Aussie's Aussome Volume & Gloss Spray which will lock all your volume in and keep your hair swishing all the way from morning till night.


I hope Aussie and all you Aussie fans have enjoyed this post and a big good luck for all those entering.

All my love 






Share:

3 comments

  1. That was so amazing to reading your blog post. Thanks for sharing the great stuff!!!

    Heart monitor supplier

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing article, it is such a good read, these are some amzing hair tips.

    Sarah,

    Vitamin C Whitening Serum Producers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this article awesome and main sms non woven producer in united states. sms fabric manufacturer material is made of 3 layers and sms complete form is spun bond soften blown spun bond.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig