Saturday 12 May 2012

NOTD | Hedonist

Hi lovelies, a few of you may have seen my little haul post that went up last week and you will have known that I've finally got my hands on the raved about Models Own Hed Kandi polish in Hedonist. I can't tell you how much I am loving this shade on my nails, it's defiantly a stand out wow colour and it really is the only shade I am wanting to wear on my nails right now...its gorgeous!!


How amazingly bright is this polish? I love the bright neon coral shade of Hedonist, its so eye catching and is going to be the perfect polish on your nails this summer. Even though we are not in the summer months just yet, this Models Own polish is giving me so much joy and when painted on my nails I can't take my eyes off them.

The only slight downside to this polish, which is pretty noticable from the pictures is that Hedonist dries very matte. If you love a matte finish then this polish will be perfect for you just as it is. I personally prefer my nails to have a glossy shine to them so I've added a topcoat to make my nails gloss!

For you beauties wanting to see what Hedonist looks like with a topcoat, the pictures below show how this polish can be transformed.


Whether you wear this polish matte or shiny, either way its going to look amazing and it's defiantly become one of my all time favourite polishes. 

What do you beauties think, and have any of you tired any of the other polishes from the Models Own Hed Kandi Collection? 


 
Share:

12 comments

  1. Ooooh, both matte and shiny look amazing but I really want it for how matte it dries. I love the matte look :D

    xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty polish, I think both look great but I dont like the feel of matte nails on hehe x

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour great for summer :)
    Www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally love a shiny finish to my nails but for some reason I seem to really love this polish with just the matt finish!!! xxx

    http://my-super-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matte finish does look super pretty with this polish, will be lovely on your toenails x

      Delete
  4. How amazing is this colour? I'm currently wearing it on my toes, I actually love the matte finish :) I find that it stains though, even with a base coat :/

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to put this on my toes too, it will look super with sandals. I've found that too, its a bit of a bummer, but when its on its so worth it lol xx

      Delete
  5. Ive just bought this today! along with 'balearic cool' - so excite to wear this now! Looks amazing. Definately prefer a glossy finish too - will look amaze with a tan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it hun, I am really wanting to try Balearic Cool and Beach Party, they are next on the list xx

      Delete
  6. I've had my eye on this range, as it looks fantastic. I don't know if I'd wear them here, as they are really bright, but perfect for holidays with a tan!

    OutsidebeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These polishes are perfect for holiday, I never used to be a fan of neon colours on my nails, but I would say defiantly give it ago even if its just on your toes babes xx

      Delete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig