Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bourjois Haul




So yesterday on my lunch break I popped into Boots as I was in desperate need of a new foundation - There are way too many things on my beauty wish list right now that it was incredibly difficult to fight every urge in me and spend spend spend on all the wonderful beauty bits that Boots have to offer. However I managed to keep a strong head on me and told myself that I'll just go straight to the Revlon section and pick up my usual Photo Ready Foundation. But with me being me, I got easily sidetracked when  I passed the Bourjois section and saw that they had a 3 for 2 offer across all Bourjois Cosmetics and I just couldn't resist. There have been a few Bourjois bits that I've had my eye on recently, so I decided to ditch my beloved Revlon Photo Ready Foundation and try out some new goodies instead.

Recently I have been loving trying out different foundations and although I was going to play it safe and stick with what I know, I decided to pick this Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation up. I've always heard a lot of good things about the healthy mix foundation, but can't remember for the life of me how well the serum version of the foundation was reviewed out there on the bloggosphere. However with it being a serum and having a gel like formula, I thought that this would be a lot more lightweight than the foundation, which is just what I'm looking for. Especially with all this super hot heat we've been having - I've found that less is definitely more in terms of makeup. I am super excited to try this one out though, especially with it's claims for giving you 16 hours of radiance-boosting and an even revived complexion. I don't know if I'm getting my hopes up too high about this foundation, but I have a feeling that its going to be a good one for me and I'll be sure to let you all know how I get along with a follow up review once I really get a feel for the product.

With everything that Bourjous had to offer me on this 3 for 2 deal, this BB Bronzing Cream of theirs has to be my most risky purchase as I have never ever been a fan of BB Creams and I am yet to find one that I think is worth the money - so much so that I stopped wasting my money on them a long time ago as they just ended up sitting there in my makeup drawer. However this BB cream is a bronzing one which really intrigued me and I thought that it would be a perfect way to get a lovely dewy glow without wearing too much makeup. I'm finding at the weekends I'm hardly wearing any makeup at all, but I don't feel brave enough to leave the house bare faced - so I thought that this might be a good balance between the two and perfect again for all this heat. I have to say when I swatched it in Boots the finish looks absolutely lovely and I loved it's bronze finish. Let's hope this BB can finally convert me.

Out of all the items I picked up, this Bronzing Primer has to be the one I was most excited to pick up and the beauty item that I've had my eye on for a little while. I am a big fan of bronzers and I've had quite my fair share of them. I'm already a huge fan of the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, with it being a holy grail item for me - so I have a feeling that I'm going to love this bronzing primer. Recently I've been speaking to fellow beauty bloggers in the blogger chats asking about this product and I was told that I needed to pick one up pronto as it was a must have beauty product for this summer. I've heard that this bronzing primer is a dupe product for the famous Soleil Tan De Chanel, which is something that I've been wanting to try for the longest of time - which makes trying out this product even more exciting. Be sure to look out for a review on this one :)





So not only do us beauty babes love a good old 3 for 2 offer, a freebie on top is always going to be a good bonus! Bourjois/Boots were kindly offering a free pair of Bourjois sunglasses on top of the existing offer!! A-MA-ZING These sunnies came in a pretty polka dot case and in my opinion are a fantastic freebie that ties in very nicely with my new bronzing products. Bourjois do know how to treat us ladies, don't they? So if you are after lusting after any Bourjois cosmetics at the moment, now is the perfect time to pop into Boots.



Have you tried any of these Bourjois products recently? What are your thoughts?

Lots of Love


Share:

12 comments

  1. I really like the BB bronzing cream! I've been wearing it over my foundation. I bought some Bourjois things today and got the free sunglasses too haha.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to try the bronzing primer and bb cream...looking forward to reading a review! :) x

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I'm dying to try that bronzing primer as I've heard its a drugstore dupe for the chanel soleil de tan :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see a review of the bronzing primer. Cute sunglasses too x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need the bronzing primer! Love the freebie sunnies! :D
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bronzing primer, I'm seriously addicted. It's one of those products that you wonder how on earth you coped before!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using this foundation for months now and I love it, it's all I've been using recently, mixed in with a little Estee Lauder Double Wear as the Bourjois is too dark for me at the min and I love the combination!
    Dying to try the bronzing cream x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I'm hoping we get the bronzing primer in Slovenia too - and soon!
    xx, moonchild

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great buys! I can't wait to hear your opinion on the products.
    Bamboozle Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. really want to try the bronzing primer! i have the soliel tan de chanel and love it so itd be great to find a cheaper alternative!! great post lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great buys - I have been wondering about their bronzing cream, it looks good :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've used the healthy mix foundation for a while and loved it recently tried the serum version not totally made my mind up yet but quite liking it!
    Hannah :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig