Wednesday 14 August 2013

OOTD || Little Mistress Embellished Halterneck Maxi Dress

Dress C/O Little Mistress* £65.00

When it comes to summer fashion, the maxi dress should be a staple item in everyone's wardrobe. I have a huge love for the maxi dress as they are just so easy to wear, look beautiful on and they are an item that will suit almost all body shapes and sizes - However it can be a pain if you a little on the shorter side like myself, if the maxi dress comes out, then so do my super high platform wedges. When I want to dress up for something special I usually opt for detailed skater dresses or if I'm really going all out, an eye popping body con.  However there comes a time where a girl needs to look classy, elegant but have an outfit that's eye catching all the same and if your looking for such an outfit, then this gorgeous embellished halterneck maxi dress from Little Mistress is just perfect.

I adore this maxi dress, as you can see from the pictures its a little too glamorous to be worn as an every day outfit, but would be perfect for something that requires you to dress up a little. The halterneck of this maxi dress is heavily detailed with its gold beads and it really makes the dress eye catching and unlike any other maxi dress I've seen. It almost looks like a statement necklace which is part of the dress - How fabulous is that? I also love how the bottom half of the maxi dress is made from a light chiffon material which is sheer so your able to see the shorter underlay of the dress underneath - It's a little tricky to see this in the pictures, but I find that it just gives the maxi dress that glam look making it perfect for evening wear or a special occasion. 

I love how this dress looks on, all I need now is to find the right occasion to wear it - If your going away on holiday then this would be a perfect evening dress to take away with you. If your looking to make a statement this summer then you can find this stunning maxi dress from the Little Mistress website HERE.

Lots of Love


Share:

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! It suits your figure so well :) I am in love with the neckline it just adds a little something extra and interesting.


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle you look stunning! This is so pretty :) I really like the front detail.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the maxi dress too.. and you look fabulous!!! :)
    following you now via gfc and bloglovin. mind to follow back?♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so stunning Danielle and that dress really suits you!!

    Please check out my blog, if you have time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really pretty dress!!

    check me out on

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/

    and

    http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMqween2025

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress - it looks perfect on you!! I'm so envious of your figure miss!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress :) I love how you've done your hair

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is absolutely stunning and you're rocking it!!
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is beautiful, you look great :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The embellishment on this dress is so beautiful!
    Jenny x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful outfit :) the neckline is GORGEOUS! Also love the flowers in your hair too, really nice summery touch,

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so beautiful on you! I'm thinking of ordering it in red, do you mind me asking what size you're wearing? Thanks! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig