Sunday 24 November 2013

John Lewis Secret Santa || What I Was Gifted


Hi ladies, as some of you may know I one of the lucky bloggers chosen to take part in the John Lewis Secret Santa Christmas Campaign (how exciting) if your not sure what was going on be sure to take a quick peek at my first post explaining what the campaign was all about. 

I was paired with the lovely blogger Marlene over at Cookies & Candies and after having a good read though her blog (which is so lovely by the way, I recommend it if your after a new read) I picked out a gift from our gift list that was provided and I found out at the weekend that I had chosen the perfect gift (phew). I noticed when reading Marlene's blog that she had a bit of a weakness for all things cashmere, so when I saw that there was a grey cashmere scarf on the gift list, I thought it would make the perfect gift. If you want to take a look at the scarf or have cashmere on the brain you can take find the scarf here.

So yesterday I was delighted when my delivery man Doug knocked on my door and handed me a box that had John Lewis written over it. It was so exciting unwrapping the goodies in the box which had been perfectly packaged, not knowing what was going to be inside. I have to say it really did feel a bit like Christmas. I was amazed to see that there was not one but three gifts inside and I was over the moon with what I received. 




The first thing that I saw in the box was another little box which had the delicate floral print on which I recognised immediately to be a Cath Kidston Print. I was so excited as I absolutely adore Cath Kidston and if I had it my way my whole house would look like a Cath Kidston store. In the little decorated box I found there to be a Hand Wash & Hand Lotion set which has the delicate Blossom fragrance. I'm a bit useless at describing scents, but the set smell so dainty, fresh and everything girly - I love it. I've always heard so many great things about how good the Cath Kidston beauty products are, so I am so excited to finally give these ago. My hands are always in need of some TLC this time of year because the cold just makes my hands feel so dry, so I can't wait to start using this set.





Next in my little gift box, I came across this little purse which again had another beautiful design on it. Again I reccognised the print pretty quickly and knew before reading the label that it was a Ted Baker design. Being a big fan of Ted Baker I actually squealed with excitement as I believe every beauty girl needs a bit of Ted in her life. 

Inside the purse contained a manicure set, which is perfect for those winter evening pampering sessions. I love everything about this gift, its so girly and me down to a T. I love how cute the pink and floral design is on the front of the purse, and how it has the contrasting bight neon colours inside, it is just beautiful. Even the manicure tools themselves are painted in a baby pink, this present is all about the little touches which really makes this such a lovely gift.




The last item in the box was the Nails Inc Bling It On Glitterball set. I've always had a little bit of a weakness when it comes to nail polish, I just love the stuff and love seeing beautiful colours in little glass pots. When it comes to getting creative with your nails, Nails Inc. have always released cute little sets that completely jazz up your nails and I've always wanted to try one of them. The Bling It On set will be perfect for Christmas and will be sure to get my nails drawing some attention with its amazing sparkle and shine. I cannot wait to try this out!

So that's everything in my Secret Santa goodie box, I would like to say a huge thank you to Marlene who picked out the perfect gifts for me and I couldn't have asked for a better Secret Santa partner. I would also like to thank John Lewis for launching such an amazing campaign and getting us all into the festive spirit. Unless you've been living under a rock, you will have seen the John Lewis Christmas advert by now, which I think is just so lovely - It's definitely my favourite advert on TV right now. You will know that John Lewis have the perfect selection of gifts for Christmas, so if your looking for some inspiration be sure to check out the John Lewis website.

I would love to know what gifts your wanting to receive this Christmas ladies and if you've taken part in the John Lewis Secret Santa challenge I would love to know what you received too.

Lots of Love


Share:

7 comments

  1. Oh you got some lovely bits, I love the look of that Ted Baker manicure set to carry around in your bag!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this so gorgeous! I loved my gift will share it on the blog this week :) it's ted baker too!
    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube p

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nails inc nail varnish is gorgeous! :)

    enter my giveaway!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you got some lovely things, what a fantastic secret santa you had :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some really good stuff, the nails inc polish is something I'd love to try for New Years! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, I'm so pleased you like the gift. I was a nervous wreck going through your posts hoping I've picked up enough clues to choose the right "bundle". I couldn't have asked for a nicer secret santa partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, who is the won this gw? http://misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.it/2013/10/big-two-year-hair-care-international.html

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig