Monday 9 December 2013

Festive Christmas Knits



Hey gorgeous girls, how are you all doing? First of all I just want to say sorry I've been a little bit missing in action over the last week or so. As much as I love December its a bit of a crazy and hectic month for me, not only do I celebrate my birthday and a few other family members birthdays, but anyone who works in retail will know its the busiest time of the year - I'm currently on a 7 days in a row stint at work right now which majorly sucks, but busyness aside I'm still pretty excited and am still feeling festive. Over the last few weeks I have been really getting into the spirit of Christmas and have been lusting over so many Christmas jumpers. If a Christmas jumper doesn't get you in the mood for the festive season then I don't know what will. 

In the picture above are the best Christmas jumpers that I've seen around and if I'm completely honest I would love to be able to have all of them and wear one each day in the countdown to Christmas - How amazing would that be! I would love to know if you've treated yourself to a Christmas jumper this year, and what your thoughts are on my top festive knits?


Lots of Love



Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely jumpers! I love christmas jumpers.
    I have a giveaway on my blog to win christmas jumper 10 winners!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the bottom right jumper, it's gorgeous!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh your working so much, boo! Hope the week goes quick for you. I adore that pink and white new look jumper!

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig