Monday 7 April 2014

Fashion Union Cinderella Cross Back Cami Dress || OOTD


Cinderella Dress* - Fashion Union || Bowler Hat - River Island || Ankle Boots - River Island 

Cami dresses, floral prints, neon colours and pins out can only mean that warmer days are in sight and I don't know about anyone else but my wardrobe is already starting to fill up with spring and summer things. This time of year I ditch the denim and opt for pretty dresses anytime that I can, although for the purpose of this post I ditched my beloved black tights and dared to bare all. Floral prints shoutout spring time and this Cinderella dress from Fashion Union has the most gorgeous neon pink rose pattern running though it, making it perfect for spring/summer.

As with any item of clothing, I love attention to detail and the cross over back of the Cinderella dress makes this cami a little more glam and girly. For the perfect daytime look I've paired it with my favourite summer bowler hat and some high, but so comfy black platform ankle boots - You always see me wearing them. honestly I don't think I could love a pair of boots more than these!

I would love to know what your thoughts are of this Cinderella dress and and how you would style it? Also be sure to let me know what key items your picking up for your wardrobe this spring/simmer?

Lots of Love


Follow Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle 


Share:

2 comments

  1. You have such an amazing figure! Lovely outfit :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look AMAZING!!!!!!! You look so beautiful babe, and your hair is out of this world! I LOVE that dress, and it looks so cute with the hat xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig