Saturday 30 August 2014

Love Me Beauty Box || August Edition - Menu 3


Love Me Beauty Box* £12.95

I would have to say the most exciting thing that comes through my door every month and one of the things I most look forward to has to be the arrival of my 'Love Me Beauty Box'. I honestly can't say enough how much I love this monthly subscription service just because it's so amazing and never fails to disapoint in terms of the beauty products that it has on offfer. What I really love is being able to choose from three different menus each month and having a little bit of control about what items are going to come though the door. Every month I find myself sitting down and spending a good twenty minutes or so flicking back and forth each menu as usually there all so good, who agrees with me that it's really difficult to pick one sometimes? This month month was no different and after thinking long and hard I finally decided to go for menu 3 - So if you want the details of this menu then be sure to keep on reading.


Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow 'Lucky Penny' (RRP £14.49)

When it comes to eye shadow I have to say I usually stay away from pigments just because I'm the type of girl who usually rushes her makeup in the morning because I get out of bed too late, and as we all know pigments can be so messy; The amount of times that I've found fly away bits of loose powder hit my cream carpet its unreal. However when I have the time, I do like to use these highly pigmented eye shadows, so I was pretty happy to see this stunning one from 'Marsk' thrown into this months box. I've never heard of Marsk before, but I have to say I am so impressed with the quality of this pigment. The shade I received is called 'Lucky Penny' and its this stunning copper bronze colour which looks amazing once on. Not only is the colour payout amazing, but it has a slight shimmer running though it which adds that little bit of extra dimension to your eyes. I love brown/natural tones when it comes to eye shadow, and I know that this pigment is going to look amazing when creating a brown toned smokey eye, I love it.


Mirabella Lip Luster Liner 'Shy' (RRP £10.50)

Lip liners for me are a beauty item that are becoming quite the 'must have' thing and I keep finding myself buying them to match the many different shades of lipstick that I own. I just find that not only does a good lip liner make my lipstick last longer, but also gives that illusion of having fuller lips. Again I've not heard of the brand 'Mirabella' but this lip liner has really impressed me and it's so lovely to use. I hate when you get those lip liners that really drag across your lips, but this one is really soft and the colour payout is amazing. The shade 'Shy' is the perfect dusty pink colour making it pair well wonderfully with all my nudey pink lipsticks, already I'm getting a lot of use out of this.


A La Carte - Smudge Proof Eyebrow Definer (RRP £23.00)

Out of all the items in this months box, this eyebrow definer from A La Carte was the only thing that disappointed me slightly just because the shade is for blondes and having dark hair and eyebrows means that this product is not going to be that much use to me. This shade was available in all three boxes and I was a little sad that there was no variation there, meaning that there wasn't something to suit everyone's brows. However it does say that this can be used as an eyeliner. I've not tested it out on my eyes yet, but I think that using such a light shade of eyeliner will look nice on those no makeup makeup days. I have to say that the nib of this brow pen is lovely and I found the colour payout great when I was swatching this on the back of my hand, so if you do have light brows I bet this product will work fabulously. 


Oriflame - Swedish Spa Beauty Wonder Oil (RRP £8.45)

When it comes to oils, the only ones that I have in my beauty stash are the ones for you hair, its been a long time since I've had bottle of oil in the beauty drawer. I have to say oils always come in handy as they are such a multi purpose product and this one from Oriflame can be used on your body for massages or moisturising and used in the bath, and if you really want to go all out it can be used in your hair as a pre-shampoo treat. I've not tried this one out yet, but I have to say it smells gorgeous and I'm definitely going to be trying this out on my next pamper evening. 

So that's everything in this months box, apart from the brow definer I was so impressed with every product and I love how each one is full sized which makes the box such good value for money. If you would like to treat yourselves to a Love Me Beauty Box, then be sure to head over the their website here.

I would love to know which menu you picked this month and what your thoughts are on the contents of this months box? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the idea that you can have some choice in what you get each month so you don't end up with loads of things that you really don't want :) The Beauty Spa Wonder Oil would be my favourite product in this box I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. I just made a comment and not sure if it uploaded (so excuse if a double comment!!) Lovely post. Shame about the eyebrow definer - I find those style of pens hard to use! I dropped you a comment on Youtube as helensilvermakeup. This is my blog account i run from Qatar with my friend. www.pearlandpeach.co.uk . Its soon to be a Northampton/Doha blog so i am keen to make friends in the blogging scene in Northampton. Check out our blog and feel free to get in touch :D xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig