Wednesday 14 January 2015

New Year Nude Lips || Kylie Jenner Lipstick Dupe


When it comes to lipstick, it's definitley all about that 'Nude' and Kylie Jenner has brought us right back to the nineties giving the power back to the pout. Whilst I'm loving this trend I can't help feel a little frustrated that MAC's Velvet Teddy and Soar lipliner might as well be limited edition products as they're permanently sold out everywhere - How many of you out there are wanting these products in your collection as much as me?

Whilst I'm pretty sure Kylie Jenner must have plenty of back ups of her trusted Velvet Teddy, it's lead me to go on the hunt for some perfect drugstore dupes and the lip combo that I have been totally obsessed with is using Makeup Revolutions Lip Geek lipstick in 'Live For Today' combined with No7 Precision Lipliner in 'Blush'.   

As you can see from the pictures these lipstick shades have that beautiful rose tones to them, enhancing the natural colour of your own lips perfectly. As these two products both have a satin cream finish to them, I gently sweep a bit of powder over my pout to mattify the look - Creating that ultimate Kylie Jenner lip.


I have a feeling that by the time Velvet Teddy and Soar are back in stock, the nineties lip will probably be a trend that's way back in the past, so please let me know and share your dupes below - I would love to know what you've been using to create this look.

Lots of Love


Share:

7 comments

  1. That colour looks gorgeous on you! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipstick! Like a lot of people I've been desperate to get my hands on velvet teddy and soar lip liner but every time I've asked at MAC they've been out of stock :( x

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought the lipstick bullet was a limited edition MAC lipstick haha
    The combination looks gorgeous. I also want to get my hands on Velvet Teddy but I have a feeling it will be sold out in my MAC store as well ;)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC Velvet Teddy is in stock atm, I just bought one!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful on you, I'm really wanting MAC's Velvet Teddy too but like you said it's always out of stock!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig