Tuesday 1 September 2015

Mac Hipness Blush - The Prettiest Blush I've Ever Owned!

Mac, Mac Blush, Mac Hipness, Mac Wash And Dry Collection, Hipness Blush, Mac Limited Edition, Blusher, Makeup, Summer Makeup
Mac, Mac Blush, Mac Hipness, Mac Wash And Dry Collection, Hipness Blush, Mac Limited Edition, Blusher, Makeup, Summer Makeup

I think it goes without saying that every beauty girl has a bit of a thing for Mac, it was the first high end makeup brand that I fell in love with and my collection has gradually become bigger over the years, even more so since blogging. When I was on holiday (which seems like a life time ago now) I had a little splurge in the Duty Free as you do and picked up one of Mac's limited edition blushers from their Wash and Dry collection. Now with this being a limited edition product I was in two minds  whether or not to blog about as I got it a while ago and it's not something you'll be able to get hold of easily. However this is the second time Mac have released this blush and as I love it so much I thought it would be well worth the blog post.

Usually I'm not one to get lost in the hype of the limited edition Mac releases, but when I saw the collection sat there looking so pretty in the Duty Free, it quickly caught my attention. The Wash & Dry collection just screams holiday vibes to me with it's shining turquoise and sunset metallic outer casings. It's just so stunning. I'm not going to lie, I spent a little while at the Mac counter swatching pretty much everything in the collection and taking my time deciding what it was I wanted to take away with me on holiday.

Mac, Mac Blush, Mac Hipness, Mac Wash And Dry Collection, Hipness Blush, Mac Limited Edition, Blusher, Makeup, Summer Makeup

I had to limit myself on picking a few things up as there were other bits that I was spending my money on in the Duty Free, so opted for just one blush in the shade Hipness. This decision turned out to be one of the best makeup decisions that I have ever made as this little blush has quickly become a favourite. Being very much a blush girl, I'm also quick to say that this is the best blush that I've ever used and the colour is just perfect for summer and works beautifully with my skin tone. I know this a pretty big statement to make, but it's so true - I love everything about this blush, so I'm absolutely gutted that it's a limited edition product.

Hipness is has to be the perfect summer blush, I would describe it as a really warm toned coral shade that leans towards the pink side. You only need to use the smallest amount of this blush to give your cheeks a little flush of warmth to your complexion. You know when you've been out in the sun and you have a really healthy sun kissed glow to your skin, this blush gives you that really healthy look. Mac have given Hipness one of its frost finish formulas, but I don't find this blush to be shimmery at all. I think it just gives your skin more of a glow than a sparkle which is even better.

Mac, Mac Blush, Mac Hipness, Mac Wash And Dry Collection, Hipness Blush, Mac Limited Edition, Blusher, Makeup, Summer Makeup

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when this blush runs out, other than hunt around for the perfect dupe. It would be a dream if Mac could add this to its permanent line and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If you use any blushers which are similar to this, please let me know in the comments below as I'm dreading the day where I have to limit my uses on this blush.

Lots of Love


Share:

9 comments

  1. This looks stunning! I don't usually buy MAC blushes but I am now desperate to get my hands on this one haha xx
    Elise @ Peonies in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, the packaging is pretty too! I keep putting off buying anything else from MAC as I keep getting really shitty service from the one by me :(


    JaynieShannonx | Beauty, Lifestyle & Health. [I follow back]

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so pretty. I have a couple of mac blushers and should dig them out and get a little more use out of them.

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this for the packaging alone! But that shade is so beautiful! x

    Kate | kate emma loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging alone is stunning! I haven't tried any MAC blushers but it's definitely on my list to buy soon! x

    beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a gorgeous colour, and I love the packaging! I am yet to try Mac products, but hopefully one day I will!
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous shade. I walked past a giant MAC stand in the airport but didnt get anything, shame on me!! I really want a new blush as pretty as this!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig