Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14 - My Favourite False Lashes from Esqido || Review

False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes
False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes
False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes

Remember when I started blogging and I went slightly mad of fake lashes? I was literally obsessed with buying, applying and blogging about them. I even went as far to start a 'Fake Lash Friday' day when I used to work at River Island. I definitely think there is an art to applying them, one that takes practice and a little time, but once you've nailed it, applying fake lashes can be done in a matter of mintues. Having said all this over the last year or so my obsession has slightly subsided and I only bring out the falsies now on those special occasions and I kind of feel that I need to bring the obsession back.

As I've tried my fair share of lashes over the years, I think I now know what makes a good pair of lashes and have tried enough brands to know who are my favourites. For me my top brand was always Eylure; Easy to get hold of, easy to apply and so many different styles to choose from. However recently I was introduced to a brand that quickly took that number one spot. The brand I'm talking about is Esqido and they by far have the best set of lashes that you will ever try or get your hands on!

First of all each set of lashes are beautifully presented in a white/rose gold packaging - Need I say anymore? I know it's crazy to judge a product on packaging alone, but I'm a sucker for packaging and anything that has rose gold and white pretty much sells itself for me. Even the lash glue is beautifully presented with its rose gold lid and frosted clear tubing, I just love it. The packaging alone has brought back my old obsession with lashes and I now find myself wearing them a couple of times a week.

False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes

Packaging aside the actual lashes are faultless; They're just perfect in every single way. Each lash has been made with the softest and finest naturally shed mink hairs, which means they are so soft and so natural looking. I've always been so used to wearing lashes that are plastic, feel scratchy on my eyes and I never realised just how fake looking they were till now. The Esqido lashes have a beautiful curl to them and are just so comfortable to wear. I can wear these all day without any irritation whatsoever, which is just amazing. I've heard that the Victoria Secret models all use these lashes, so if  they're good enough for them, then they're certainly good enough for me!

With party season stepping into full swing right now, I thought these lashes would be perfect to share with you all. The reason why I love lashes so much is that wearing them gives me another level of inner confidence; I feel put together and polished when I wear false lashes and the Esqido ones just make me feel very glamorous. The ones I have are the beautiful 'Unforgettable' lashes, which are great for every occasion - You can find them here on the Esqido website.

False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes
False Lash, False Lashes, Esqido, Esqido False Lashes, Victoria Secret, Lashes

I would also recommend picking up the Esqido lash glue as I've never had any trouble with keeping these lashes on when I've used it. These are honestly the best lashes that I've ever tried, I can't recommend them enough. I'm wanting to add to my collection now, the 'Oh So Sweet' lashes are next on my wish list.

Let me know what your favourite lashes are? Have you tried anything from Esqido yet? Let me know in the comments.

Lots of Love



Share:

1 comment

  1. I've heard a lot about this brand before and really should give them a go! They look super natural and sound really comfortable :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig