Tuesday 1 March 2016

FAKE TANNING ON THE CHEAP WITH AMAZING RESULTS - BRONZE ME BEAUTIFUL

Tanning, Bronze Me Beautiful, Tanning On The Cheap, Tanning Wipes, Dove Summer Glow, Fake Tan

Tanning, Bronze Me Beautiful, Tanning On The Cheap, Tanning Wipes, Dove Summer Glow, Fake Tan

You guys know by now how much I love my fake tan, so today I thought I would share with you a little two step tanning routine that I sometimes turn to when I want to tan quickly and on the cheap. I'll warn you now, this is by no means a glamorous way to tan, if thats even such a thing? In fact this was how I first started tanning way back in my early tanning days - We're talking a good 13 years ago now (yikes I feel old). I'm not saying that this is the best way to tan, since I was 15 I've discovered so many amazing brands that I now love to use. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic sharing what I thought was the best way to tan back when I was in my teens.

There is no major secret to this tanning guide, I simply buy some cheap fake tanning wipes from my local Bodycare shop and use and gradual moisturiser to go over everything to make sure that my tanning is streak free. Whilst being pregnant, I've actually found this is a much easier way for me to tan because the tanning wipes take me seconds to use. The ones I've been using are from a brand called Skin Deep and the pack contains 20 wipes. I manage to get four rounds of fake tanning in for each packet and seeing as they only cost me £1.25 I think is amazing value for money.

I think a lot of people are put off by tanning wipes just because it can be really difficult to see where you've applied your fake tan. I must admit I used to have this problem too and would be horrified when I woke up the next day to see a nice white streak running down my leg. However this is where a good gradual tanning moisturiser comes into play. Whenever I use my tanning wipes, I'll then go over my body with a moisturiser. Not only does this technique enhance and deepen the colour of your tan, but I promise you that you tanning will be streak free; My go to one right now as been the Dove Summer Glow, which is a favourite of mine.

Tanning, Bronze Me Beautiful, Tanning On The Cheap, Tanning Wipes, Dove Summer Glow, Fake Tan

The only downside to this style of tanning has to be the smell, tanning on the cheap means that unfortunately you can't get away from or disguise that heavy scent that sometimes can come with fake tanning. I won't lie, I find that sometimes I really stink; so its always best to do this overnight so you can shower it off the next morning.

If you can get past the smell (for some reason, I quite like it) then this is such a quick and easy way to fake tan. The best compliments I get when using this way of fake tanning is people asking me where I've been on holiday, which just proves that the results are actually quite natural looking which is something I love in a fake tan. Not to mention I love how cheap and cheerful this style of tanning is.

I would love to know if you've tried tanning wipes? For some reason I feel like I might be in my own little club here! Let me know in the comments.

Lots of Love


Share:

4 comments

  1. I also have the Dove Summer Glow body lotion and it's amazing! I once forgot to wash my hands after using it and it turned my hands orange, haha :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im deadly scared of fake tan :p i always go streaky but this is sounds doable, not sure i would be able to handle the smell though
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used tanning wipes, but I use gradual tanners quite often and I love the Dove one! I also really like the Garnier version, I've found it gives me a slightly nicer colour and it smells a lot better ha!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic sharing what I thought was the best way to tan back when I was in my teens.Tanning

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig