Sunday 4 September 2016

Crown Brush Haul | Brushes and Mini Reviews

Crown Brush, Crown Brush Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Foundation Brush, Makeup, Highlighter, Contour, Brushes

Crown Brush, Crown Brush Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Foundation Brush, Makeup, Highlighter, Contour, Brushes

I always get super excited about makeup brushes, nothing beats the feeling of applying your makeup with a brush is brand spanking new. My theory also is that the more makeup brushes I own the less often I have to wash my makeup brushes. It's my one beauty nightmare and I hate doing it, anything to avoid the task for a little bit longer gives me a little more satisfaction. So my solution is definitely more makeup brushes lol. Recently I've been experimenting with some Crown Brush brushes* and they are really lovely to use, so I thought I'd give you guys the low down of the ones I picked up incase your looking to add some to your collection.

Crown Brush, Crown Brush Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Foundation Brush, Makeup, Highlighter, Contour, Brushes

C141 Small Chisel Brush

This Chisel Brush is a really handy one to have carried around in my makeup bag. I love how dense the bristles are and I find it such a perfect brush to add a bit more highlight to my cheeks, because you can never have too much glow right? I occasionally use it to blend out my cheek contour as the brush is the perfect size and it stops me from getting a little too carried away and stops me from blending my bronzer to places it shouldn't be blended to.

SS003 Oval Foundation Brush

This is a really nice foundation brush to use and I love how it has an oval shape to it as it means I can get my foundation in those tricky places such as my nose area. It also tapers in towards the end, so it blends my foundation really nicely. The only problem for me with foundation brushes is I find they take quite a while blend in which sometimes I don't have the time for. Not when you compare how quickly things are done with a Beauty Blender, if you know what I mean? For those occasions I like to use a brush for my foundation, I've been reaching for this one.

Crown Brush, Crown Brush Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Foundation Brush, Makeup, Highlighter, Contour, Brushes


C310 DlX Soft Fan Brush

Another great brush for highlter is the fan brush. Actually this is the first fan brush that I own and it's insane. I honestly don't know how I applied powdered highlight before using this brush. It makes the application so easy and faultless and the fanned shape of the brush stops me from going a little bit highlight overboard; you get just the right amount of product.

Crown Brush, Crown Brush Brushes, Makeup Brushes, Foundation Brush, Makeup, Highlighter, Contour, Brushes


C433 Pro Blending Fluff Brush

Out of all the Crown Brushes I've added to my collection, this blending fluffy brush is one of my faves. I love blending brushes and I love how fluffy this one is. I love using this in my crease and its fab for blending out those transitional shades. The fluffiness of this brush means no harsh lines and it's really easy to get a soft shadow around your crease.

C431 Precision Detail Brush

Another great brush for shadow is the Crown Brush Precision Detail brush. I do love a smokey eye and this brush is perfect for adding a little more depth and dimension to your crease. I love to use mine for the outer coroners of my eye, adding a little darker shadow to really smoke things up a little bit. The bristles are really dense with this brush which always makes my application really precise.

C468 Smokey Eyeliner Brush

Sticking with brushes for the perfect smokey eye, the Smokey Eyeliner brush is so perfect for applying shadow on my lower lash line. This is very much like the Precision Detail brush, just a lot smaller and tapered towards the end which enables me to create that perfect smokey liner on my lash line. This is definitely another one of my favourites.

C408 Chisel Shader Brush

This shader brush is perfect for an all over application to the lids. I really like how the brush is quite small as it makes things a little more precise when applying. Again the bristles with this brush are quite dense, so it picks up a good amount of product. I also think its great that the brush has a domed shape to it, so it follows the line of your lid perfectly.

C475 Silicon Angle Liner Brush

This brush is really interesting as I've never seen an angled brush that is made from silicone. This one is for the use of gel liner only. I tried it on my brows just to see if it would work and it doesn't; total fail lol. I'm yet to try it with gel liner, as I don't currently use any gel products. However I feel having a silicone brush might help achieve those perfect wings as I feel this brush is a lot more precise. I can't wait to give it ago.

So there we have it, these brushes are really nice and super affordable too. For anyone just starting off   their makeup brush collection, definitely take a look at Crown Brush as they have loads to choose from and do the job perfectly.

Let me know what your favourite makeup brushes are?






Share:

5 comments

  1. I was just about to purchase some new Real Techniques brushes, so I will definitely divert and have a look at Crown!
    www.flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will never tried this Crown! But after reading this blog I got informative and easy to use, I really wanted to try it and added on my collections. All brushes looks so amazing! Thank you for sharing this post!

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
  3. All paintings will not attract the people. The matter in the sense how we are handle or managing with the brush. After looking with this posts, i hope it will be much better for creating what we are thinking. Surely i will use these sketches and brushes. Thank you for sharing this here.

    Car Wash Services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you clean your house once every week all it takes is a few moments to run a duster over you blinds as it can make a huge difference in the long term and once you have clean blinds, it means you don't need to spend as much time cleaning the windows. best microfiber duster for blinds

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig