Tuesday 20 September 2016

The Perfect Smokey Eye | Girls With Attitude Smokey Palette

Girls With Attitude, Girls With attitude Smokey Palette, Smokey Eye, Smokey Eye Palette, Makeup, Eyeshadow

Girls With Attitude, Girls With attitude Smokey Palette, Smokey Eye, Smokey Eye Palette, Makeup, Eyeshadow
Girls With Attitude, Girls With attitude Smokey Palette, Smokey Eye, Smokey Eye Palette, Makeup, Eyeshadow

Girls With Attitude are killing it right now! A lot of you will know now that I love this brand and right now they have so many amazing things on their site, I'm literally drooling over everything. A couple of weeks ago I was raving about their gorgeous natural eyeshadow palette; It's definitely a must have. And now I have my hands on their Smokey Palette which I have to say is just as gorgeous and has already become a favourite in my makeup collection.

Just like the GWA Natural Palette, the Smokey Palette* contains 12 beautiful shades which can be used to create the perfect smokey eye. However the Smokey Palette is built up of darker and much cooler tones of shadow; think purple hues, metallic silvers and smokey greys. I personally love creating a smokey eye with these kinds of shades and think they work perfectly for the evening time and this time of year. Summer is slipping away (boo) and my warm brown tones are being swapped for tones that are a little bit cooler. I think the range of shadows in the Smokey Palette are perfect and theres not one shadow in here that I wouldn't use. 

Girls With Attitude, Girls With attitude Smokey Palette, Smokey Eye, Smokey Eye Palette, Makeup, Eyeshadow
Girls With Attitude, Girls With attitude Smokey Palette, Smokey Eye, Smokey Eye Palette, Makeup, Eyeshadow

One thing that I love about this palette is the quality of these shadows, each and everyone is highly pigmented and the shimmery shades are so buttery. It's rare to find metallic and glittery eyeshadows that don't feel clumsy, grainy and have massive fall out. Girls With Attitude have really hit the nail on the head when it comes how well these shadows feel and apply. We all know that the key word in 'smokey eye' is blend, blend, blend and I think these shadows blend like a dream. Creating the perfect smokey eye has never been so easy.

As for packaging, again I love it. The palette has a velvet outer casing and its just the right size to travel with, its small and sleek enough that it will fit into any suitcase or travel case perfectly without taking up too much room. Inside is a mirror which is really handy and theres also a little eyeshadow brush that slots inside too. However if you're looking for some fab makeup brushes then be sure to check out the Girls With Attitude Fairytale Brushes too (check my post here).

I love adding new eyeshadow palettes to my ever growing makeup collection and this one has quickly become a favourite. You can pick up one straight of the Girls With Attitude website (here)  and it will only set you back £8.99 which is amazing value, especially when you compare it with the likes of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes!

Are you a fan of a Smokey Eye? Let me know what you think of this palette?



Share:

4 comments

  1. I've never heard of the brand but those eyeshadows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not tried anything from the brand but that palette looks perfect for fall!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so stunning and pigmented!! Absolutely love them!! :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love this article about eye lashes lash extensions and classic classic mink eyelash extensions mink eyelash extensions are easy to choose from the strip and strike off with out sticky residue. jiaji is ideal for lash professionals attempting to find incredible lash extension components wholesale.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig