Monday 27 February 2017

My Favourite Products From The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range

When it comes to skincare, Elizabeth Arden are without a doubt my favourite brand. Honestly I've never tried a skincare product from them that I dislike. My ultimate favourite has to be their Eight Hour Range, its just amazing. I know Christmas seems like ages ago now, but every year I ask family members to buy me the Elizabeth Arden gift sets as I love to stock up, they all know how much I love this brand. So today I thought I'd go over some of my favourite skincare products from the Eight Hour range and why they've reached that 'holy grail' status.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant; For a product that I had never tried before, I accumulated three wonderful tubes of this over Christmas and I'm obsessed with it. The Eight Hour Skin Protectant is like no other cream that I've used before and its what I like to call my little miracle product. When I first used this, it completely took me by surprise, I was expecting a white moisturiser to pop out, but instead I saw an orange jelly like substance thats really quite sticky and gooey. I know it probably sounds totally gross, but I promise you, if you look beyond its appearance, this skin protectant is amazing. I've used this for all sorts of things and one of the smaller tubes lives in my handbag. My favourite place to use this is on my lips; I tend to get dry and cracked lips a lot, especially around this time of year. I also love wearing matte liquid lipsticks and we all know that these two things do not go hand in hand. My answer to this problems is the Elizabeth Arden Skin Protectant, it does an amazing job at making my lips feel silky smooth and I pop this on my lips every night before bed as part of my skincare routine. My dry cracked lips are a thing of the past.

It's also perfect for any dry areas of skin such as elbows, knees and hands. When I first got this cream, I had no idea what it was meant to do; So I did a little research and found that this product is used by so many makeup artists and models, and it can be used from anything and everything from helping to sculpt brows, making lipsticks and glosses look glossier, help create a dewy finish - you get the idea. I actually really like using this as an eye cream under my eyes, along side my regular eye cream. Since having Archie, I've really noticed fine lines and signs of ageing, especially around my eye area; they also get really dry and I always notice everything so much more when I pop concealer on. However this cream instantly pops all the moisture back into this delicate area and I've seen such an improvement in the way my eyes look, especially with makeup on since applying the Skin Protectant here. Like I said, this is a little miracle product.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All Over Miracle Oil; This is my new favourite skincare item. I've never really been big on facial oils, because I always suffered with oily skin, so they never made any sense to me. I would have never have purchased this item, but it came with one of my gift sets and I'm so pleased I got to try it out. I use this every night before applying my moisturiser and its just heavenly. It feels so luxurious and I love how it sinks into skin into my skin right away. It just makes my skin feel so soft and it gives it an instant boost of hydration. It's honestly such a lovely product to use and I would recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin is looking a little dull, this will brighten it up in an instance I promise you.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturiser; This is the product that got me obsessed with the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour range, and it's my holy grail moisturiser. I've never tried anything that has come close to this moisturiser and I think it will always be a forever fave. I use this every morning and evening without fail and its just like giving my skin the biggest hug ever. It's a really intensive moisturiser that doesn't feel heavy duty or greasy on my skin. It works perfectly under makeup and really helps calms any redness or blotches that I have on my skin. I just love it so much. I've actually got a whole review on this, so if you want all the details then have a look here.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Range

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Moisturising Hand Cream;  I hold my hands up right now, when it comes to skincare I always neglect my hands and over the years they've become really horrible and dry. To be honest I think the damage has been done and it will be a long time before they're ever feeling silky, soft and smooth, but I'm working on it. I just always forget to apply hand cream. However when I do remember pop some moisture back into them, I always reach for my Eight Hour one. I think I love this because it has the same effect as all the other Eight Hour products and it just feels so lovely to use. I don't think I notice the full effect of this hand cream because my hands are so dry, but every time I do use it, I love the way it feels on my skin and love how fast it absorbs; theres nothing worse than having really sticky hands afterwards. I'm trying to incorporate this into my skincare routine more, we shall have to see. If you do love a hand cream though, this one is definitely worth picking up.

As you can see, I'm a woman obsessed. I just love everything about the Eight Hour range and when it comes to skincare I'll choose my Elizabeth Arden products every time.

Have you tried anything from the Eight Hour range, whats your favourite?


Share:

2 comments

  1. That all over oil is SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so gorgeous ahhh, I would love to try Elizabeth Arden products :D I will scour my local TK Maxx and see if I can pick up any bargains haha! Following you on GFC, I love your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig