Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Perfect Party Season Palette | Girls With Attitude Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette

Girls With Attitude Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette

Can you believe party season is just around the corner? It's crazy, this year has just flown by, like honestly where has the time gone? I don't know why but it feels that everybody, including myself if getting into the festive spirit much sooner this year and I'm pretty sure the Christmas ads don't show this early on. Not to mention Christmas gift guides are popping up on my feeds everywhere - I'm cerdinally not complaining though, this has to be my favourite time of year. As I'm starting to feel particularly festive I thought I'd start getting my Christmas related posts up and I thought I'd start things off with showcasing this beautiful palette from Girls With Attitude, which is going to be perfect for any Christmas party you have coming up.


Girls With Attitude Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette

One of the latest eyeshadow palette's from Girls With Attitude is their Fairytale palette and if shimmers and metallics are your thing, you're going to love this one as much as I do. Inspired by everything mythical, the Fairytale palette has a gorgeous mix of warm and cool toned eyeshadows, all of which are super pigmented and as always, blend out effortlessly. When it comes to party makeup or any festive look, I think shimmery shades are perfect and Christmas is definitely the time of year when we can go all out with our makeup looks.

The Fairytale palette contains 12 eyeshadows in total and theres such a good mix in there, so something to suit everyone and every look. I personally tend to reach for warm toned eyeshadows over the cool toned ones. I've been reaching for 'Venus' which is a vibrant gold shimmer and 'Princess' a pretty rose gold metallic shadow and these both look gorgeous packed onto the lid. I just love wearing these colours this time of year and they really stand out and make my eyes pop. Another shade which also looks gorgeous on is the shade 'Unicorn' which is a stunning cranberry shade and I love using this in the outer corners of my eye to add depth and a bit of dimension to my crease colour.

If you're more of a cool toned shadow babe, then you'll love 'Pegasus' and 'Merbabe' which are two grey toned mauves, one being slightly darker in colour. Whilst I don't reach for these as often, they still look beautiful one applied and would create the perfect eye makeup look for any up and coming party.

I think you'll all agree with me that the shades in this palette are beautiful and have been well thought out - There are so many makeup looks you could create with the shades given. But what really impresses me is the shadows are amazing and are so velvety smooth. Usually with shimmery and metallic shadows, theres a lot of fall out and they can feel quite chunky and clumsy. All of the shadows in this palette feel silky and smooth which is just what you want with this kind of eyeshadow.

Girls With Attitude Fairytale Eyeshadow Palette

The packaging of the Fairytale palette also gets a huge thumbs up from me! The palette is packaged in a thick burgundy velvet, which feels very luxurious and you can't get more Christmasy than that. I also love the black and red marble design on the inner packaging, it makes the whole thing feel very glam. As always all the shadows are cruelty free and I think this would make a great addition to any makeup bag this festive season. You can grab yours from the Girls With Attitude website here for just £16.99. 

Whats going to be your most reached for palette for the party season? Let me know.


Share:

1 comment

  1. I like the look of this palettes and all the different shades. I agree, you could create endless looks with this!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig