Monday 30 April 2018

Keeping My Skin Super Silky Soft With Soap & Glory


Before I had Archie I was so good at moisturising and did it on a daily basis, sometimes even twice a day... Crazy I know. But fast forward two years and this routine has disapreaed completly which has made my skin feel so dry and a few weeks ago I knew that I needed to take action. So naturally I turned to one of my favourite body care brands Soap & Glory. There's something about Soap & Glory products that always keep me going back to them time and time again; All the products are packaged so beautifully and smell divine! I made a quick dash into Boots before they shut on my way home from work a few weeks ago with the sole purpose of picking up some moisturiser or body butter - So you guys can only imagine my excitement when I saw that Boots had a 3 for 2 offer across all the S&G body and body care range... Yay! Whilst I love everything I've ever tried from Soap & Glory, I wanted to stock up on the products that would make my skin feel hydrated and silky soft, so I picked up one body butter and two daily moisturisers. These three products have changed my skin dramatically since I started using them so I thought I'd give you a little run down of the products that I love the most and have been using and my daily routine.



Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Buttercream;

This is probably my most loved and most used Soap & Glory product ever and I cannot express just how happy I am to have it back in my life again. When it comes to body butters, Soap & Glory make the best ones and I can always rely on their magical formulas to enrich my skin with all the good stuff. Out of all the S&G scents, Smoothie Star is by far my favourite, it's got the most delicious sweet smell of sweet almonds, pistachio and vanilla - It's smells good enough to eat, although S&G strongly advise not too! The scent reminds me of cookies and I love just how intense the smell is - It's definitely one of those ones you can smell on your skin hours after applying it and one that other people will be able to smell on you, I've had quite a few people ask me what perfume I have on when I'm just swearing my Smoothie Star. As this is a body butter, it feels really thick and luxurious and what I love the most is that it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It can take a little while to soak and absorb into my skin, which is why I tend to use this one once I get out of the bath in the evening. My favourite thing is going to bed and smelling like a Smoothie Star, the smell is so comforting and it really helps me to relax. Soap & Glory have filled Smoothie Star with five nourishing oils such as cocoa butter, almond and coconut oil which has worked wonders and my dry skin is now a thing of the past.

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Lotion; 

So much like its Buttercream sister, the Smoothie Star Body Lotion has the same heavenly sweet smell, but this formula is a lot lighter and is perfect for applying in the morning once I'm out the shower as it's really quick drying.  I love the little pump bottle that this lotion comes in, it makes it really easy to get the product out; I've had many disasters in the past with lotions that come in regular bottles that I've had to bang a few times upside down which has resulted in the cream going all up the walls.... Anyone else? I honestly can't get enough of this lotion and its like my skin makes an 'ahh' sound effect every time I rub this in. Plus you know you have an amazing product on your hands when you catch your hubby using it on the sly... His yummy scent is a BIG giveaway!



Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Lotion;

Not wanting to look like a total Smoothie Star addict (who am I kidding) I decided to pick up a body lotion that I've not tried before and picked up The Daily Smooth. As soon as I smelt this in the shops I was sold and I love using it on the days that I want my body to smell feminine as this lotion has a beautiful sweet floral scent to it, which is in no way overpowering. I find it to be a more subtle scent compared to some of the other scents in the Soap & Glory range, which makes this perfect if you're not too keen on wearing anything heavily scented. I love how delicate this lotion feels on my skin whilst feeling rich and luxurious at the same time and like the Smoothie Star body lotion, its fast absorbing and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or greasy. I think I've found another new favourite S&G product and it's made me want to head back into Boots and pick up the matching fragrance as I love layering my scents and this one is a beauty.

So there we have it, three amazing body lotions and one mumma who now has incredibly soft skin. When it comes to body care I don't think Soap & Glory put a foot wrong, everything I try is always amazing and I'm already itching to go back into Boots and pick up some more S&G bits whilst they still have the 3 for 2 offer on (check it out here). I'm thinking I need some Sugar Crush in my life as this is the best scent for summer, what do you think?

What's your favourite Soap & Glory product? Let me know in the comments...


Share:

1 comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig